For the Italian D.lgs. n. 196/2003 (For treatment of personal details), that substituted Law n. 675/1996, the details that concern you will be treated according to the Laws and your rights.
So fulfilling Article 13 of D.lgs. n. 196/2003 we give you the following advices:
- The details that you will spontaneous leave will be trated according to the privacy laws, for the following purposes: advice service, also on-line, concerning to the website subjects and according to the enquiries received. The data will be treated digitally and physically.
- It is compulsory to submit personal details such as name, surname, address, date of birth to fulfill what requested. If you deny to submit such details could cause an incomplete service by us; phone number and e-mail address are not compulsory but necessary to fulfill all your requests.
- Personal details that can reveal racial origins, religious believes, philosophical or political and other details that can state a medical condition or a sexual orientation will not be used or treated if otherwise stated by you;
- Your details could be sent to other subjects (professionals, companies or associations) that work with us for the services produced on-line.
- The owner of the service is Bimas Engineering of Massimo Bruni, Via Mazzini n°40 – Loc. Badia a Cerreto – Gambassi Terme (FI).
- The details are managed in the above mentioned site, and in other sites of Bimas Engineering of Massimo Bruni in Italy and will only be managed by Bimas Engineering personnel encharged of it.
- In any moment you will be able to resign according to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code (ex Art. 13 Law n. 675/1996), you will be able to obtain your details in our possess and to perform updates or to obtain the cancelling of such details from our registers. If the website will shut down all the personal details will be destroyed.
- For further information please visit the website of the Authorities for Privacy protection
Firenze li, 8 novembre 2015